• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Favorite Scrub from the Past Decade

benhillboy

I saw Royal Ivey's name and thought of this post. Who's your favorite Hawks Scrubs over the past decade? I gotta go with Salim, the guy could flat out shoot and I might be mistaken but had a handful of 20 point games. Crazy Rio of course. Dude could lock down D. Wade at the end of a half like nobody's business. I wouldn't call Flip a scrub, but seeing as he had his best season here by far and didn't do s&@t after he left, he's probably tops. Ivan had too many double-doubles to be a scrub, although Drew acted like he was one this postseason. Ivey hasn't been on the Thunder this long for nothing. I suspect he's a very good practice defender and seems like a great locker room guy. Who's yalls favorite Lovable Hawks Scrubs? (bet $100 Diesel's thinking Marvin)

Edited by benhillboy

• Moderators

I think i have to say Batman, RandMo, Etan. Etan played in 13 games for a total of 82 minutes. This is a guy who had been a starter in this league and wasn't particularly old or hurt. He may have had the highest hourly wage of any non-injured player in the league.

Forgot about Randolph. He was one of the more skilled scrubs I could remember. 2 minutes to go and he'd just bust out a spin move with a reverse, against a comparable scrub of course. Bob Rathburn : "If he just gets the chance, Nique...". Funny.

Edited by benhillboy

Mario West - pit bull inside a 6'3'' human.Hanno Mottola - this guy could pick and pop with the best of them.......but that is all he could do.Sundiate Gaines - pit bull inside a 5'10'' human.Acie Law - I really bought into him as an NBA PG coming out of college. One of the most clutch college players I have ever seen but is an NBA scrub.Brian Scalabrani - I love when he tries to "High 5" his teamates and they just turn their back and leave him hanging.........., like a 6'10'', 300 lb, red headed man, wearing a head band is invisible.

Edited by coachx

Travis Hansen. He was so sorry he validated my dislike for the personnel.

I think people can consider Hendu and Marvin scrubs because they see the salary and think wtf. Remember all the hype about Dion Glover in high school and Tech? I was never into following the phenom amateur, but when he got to the Hawks I was like "this was what all the fuss was about? GTFOH."

I think people can consider Hendu and Marvin scrubs because they see the salary and think wtf. Remember all the hype about Dion Glover in high school and Tech? I was never into following the phenom amateur, but when he got to the Hawks I was like "this was what all the fuss was about? GTFOH."

Summer League All-Star

How about how pissed everyone was when we passed over Dan Dickau... only to get him later in the draft, and then he fails to live up to being the great white hype. Just goes to show what us fans know about drafting.