• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Celtics are annoying as hell

Is it just me or does anyone else get so freakin annoyed with Marquis Daniels and Ryan Hollins celebration on the sidelines....what the heck are they doing? Looks like the celebration of a 2 year old kid...Are those pullups? omg I have hated the Celts since forever but this squad is extra annoying. I'm rooting for the Sixers, then the winner of Heat Pacers. Hopefully it doesn't go beyond that. OMG...Daniels and Hollins are just scrubs don't they know that.

• Premium Member

I agree 100%! Also aren't they using the gang sign that Pierce used in Atlanta in 2008 ? Its so lame! I'm also pulling for the 76ers to eliminate them but i'd like to see Heat- Pacers in East Final.

• Premium Member

Hollins does a lot of things during the games the referees should pay attention to, he is a dirty player! I don't know how he gets away with it because he does more than Garnett does, without the pedigree!

If I'm not mistaken Hollins also took out Acie Law with a cheap shot and had him sidelined for a long time...I think it was either 07 or 08. Big time cheap shot artist. Also yesterday he took his elbow up to Evan Turner's face and kept it up there for a while....but no technical from the refs.....he hasn't earned the right to do anything close to what he does out there I agree. I think he really thinks he is better than he is. Also Marquis "blowfish" Daniels is too celebratory on the sidelines....I swear the Celts have really assembled an annoying team..Pierce, KG, Rondo Daniels, Hollins. The only guys with any class are Doc and Ray Allen.

Surely everyone misunderstands these Celtics. If they do all these things,if their front office people had any pride, they would put a stop to it. Wouldn't they? Heck no. The inmates are running the show. They do whastever they wishand their owners, the NBA or no one else can do anything about it. Apparentlythat's the bottom line to the entire thing.OFF TOPIC: Any one notice that ex Hawk Diaw is starting for the Spurs, whoare winning on a regular basis in the Western division playoffs?GO DREAM!!

Edited by Gray Mule

• Premium Member

They take bravado to another level. Passion is one thing, but these guys take it to another level. KG is the root of it. Guy is a straight up punk and always has been. What's funny is that he used to be my favorite player. I loved his energy. But being on the big stage really put to light the kind of player and person he really is.That blip about Teague says it all. Greay player, but he's a punk. And don't get me started on Puss...er Paul Pierce:

Edited by Wretch

• Premium Member

Is it just me or does anyone else get so freakin annoyed with Marquis Daniels and Ryan Hollins celebration on the sidelines....what the heck are they doing? Looks like the celebration of a 2 year old kid...Are those pullups? omg I have hated the Celts since forever but this squad is extra annoying. I'm rooting for the Sixers, then the winner of Heat Pacers. Hopefully it doesn't go beyond that. OMG...Daniels and Hollins are just scrubs don't they know that.

yeahhh.....but I wish our guys had 1/10th the bravado as the C's. If the Celtics are the extreme on the too much side then the Hawks are the extreme on the too little side.

• Moderators

I will be rooting hardcore for the Western Conference rep unless Indiana or Philly somehow advance. I can't remember a year when I so thoroughly disliked the Eastern front runners.

• Like 1

“We’ve been doing that throughout the course of the season, it’s just magnified throughout the playoffs,” Dooling said. “It’s something that kind of gets us going. We put two fists in the air and kind of pump our fists a little bit — just something to let our guys know that we are cheering for them, we’re rooting for them. We’ve got their back.”After Boston’s Game 1 triumph over the Philadelphia 76ers in the Eastern Conference semifinals Saturday night at TD Garden, a reporter suggested that it looked like the players were doing chin-ups, Dooling chuckled.“Well, if you’ve seen my body, you’d know I haven’t done too many chin-ups,” he deadpanned.