• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Interview with Ferry and reaction to the hire

TheBillShanksShow

It's there, go back and look at the original post.

Since I can't see the OG audio maybe I'm confused...The first link has an interview with Danny which I heard based on your link.The second link has an interview with Sam Amico and Jason Walker. Your link only has Jason Walker on it. I assumed that there was a third link somewhere in there with Sam? Am I wrong?Thanks one more time. It's a big help for those of us on the iPad.

Since I can't see the OG audio maybe I'm confused...The first link has an interview with Danny which I heard based on your link.The second link has an interview with Sam Amico and Jason Walker. Your link only has Jason Walker on it. I assumed that there was a third link somewhere in there with Sam? Am I wrong?Thanks one more time. It's a big help for those of us on the iPad.

Bill only provided the 2 links... if there's a 3rd then I am not aware of it.I'm happy to help as I like listening to these on my mobile devices when I'm driving so if it helps me and helps y'all as well then even better.

• Premium Member

Thanks for providing that for other browsers. I'm unable to help this morning. Stuck in doctor's office. Is everyone able to hear it now?

Yes, thanks for the good interviews. Hope your visit to the doc goes well btw. My take on Ferry's interview: more than a little eye opening that after at least two seasons of the A$G trying to sell the team they now seem determined to hang on as principal owners. Ferry is a smart man. He made a great point that he wouldn't have taken the job and the contract just to be throw out in a year or two if new owners are brought in. Of course we are talking about the same A$G that promised Thrasher fans and in face to face meetings at fan events and season ticket holders they were determined to build a champion and they wouldn't ever sell the team. We know how that turned out.Jason's interview: He's spot on dead money as usual. Atlanta sports fans are the most jaded fans in North America because of the habitual disappointment we live under. It is beyond time to "show me" when it comes to the Hawks. This team as it is currently built has zero chance of winning a title. A complete rehaul and rebuild is the answer unless we can move a core piece to get a superstar and we all know that isn't happening.

Bill only provided the 2 links... if there's a 3rd then I am not aware of it.I'm happy to help as I like listening to these on my mobile devices when I'm driving so if it helps me and helps y'all as well then even better.

Finally got to a comp. That second link that Bill linked to does indeed have two interviews. I just listened to the other one. Two Links, Three Interviews.

Finally got to a comp. That second link that Bill linked to does indeed have two interviews. I just listened to the other one. Two Links, Three Interviews.

Interesting, I only see the 1 when I click that 2nd link. Glad you got to listen to it though.

Interesting, I only see the 1 when I click that 2nd link. Glad you got to listen to it though.

The Telegraph really lays it out weird. It's below and to the right of the ad. So at first you only see the one, but it is there. It's also a good interview, Amico was really high on us getting him.All three interviews were great, if old news now that we are full blown into the Rumor Stage heading into Thursday. Nervous but excited. Thanks Dolfan.