• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

How much $ do we have now?

frankthetank966

• Moderators

who knows the available SF free agents?

Just my own back-of-napkin list, in no particularly interesting order:Tracy McGradyMarquis DanielsSasha PavlovicMickael "Pee-troose"Shawne WilliamsDamion JamesEduardo Najera (should retire)Derrick BrownJamario MoonKyle Korver (team option expires after the 10th)Mychel ThompsonDamien WilkinsCarlos DelfinoDarington HobsonBill WalkerJared JeffriesJ.R. SmithAndres Nocioni (see Najera)Sam YoungRasual ButlerMo Evans (see Nocioni)Cartier MartinWilson ChandlerDominic McGuireChris WrightMatt BarnesJason KaponoMichael BeasleyMartell Webster (probably a UFA in a few more days)Rashard LewisDaJuan SummersGrant HillDonte GreeneTerrence WilliamsJames AndersonJosh HowardC.J. Miles~lw3 Edited by lethalweapon3

.....Are we basically conceding the playoffs this year with these trades?

I don't think we are done yet...JMHO.I think Ferry is a hired gun to put this franchise in the best possible place for a possible new owner. Basically - when all is said and done - we will be an expansion level team. Edited by DJlaysitup

I like Beasly the most from that list. 2 years ago he was averaging 19.2 ppg 5.6 rpg 2.2 apg. The reason why he had a down year was because Minny didn't play him enough, and he felt like he wasn't apart of the team. If he comes to our team, look for him to get you 16.9 ppg 6.3 rpg 3.4 apg.