• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Anthony Morrow addition

y2kenta

Morrow may help us get over Joe before long. I always wanted Morrow to play for us and now, I kinda loss sight of that in the midst this other BS with Dwight fiasco, but he is as sharp of shooter as Ray Allen is and he hustle and plays hard every night. We needed more players like that. A lot of people don't know but Morrow is 9th all-time in 3pt% in the NBA. ALL-TIME.

He probably won't give us 20+ppg, but he will definitely not miss many open shots with Teague/Josh drive n kicks. We just need a big center like KAMAN to fill the middle and draw double teams in the post. Guys will love to play with him. Deron even said that he was the best shooter he ever played with.

Only his shooting has dropped off every year of his career. Plus he doesn't do anything else other than shoot.

huh good thing this is basketball he's playing! LOL no but seriously morrow tries and shows effort. being a dangerous shooter is his game, if we can get that and we can!....than we got something we can work with. All Ray Allen does is shoot the lights out too!
  • Like 1

Morrow and Jenkins should both have good years. Teague's game is to drive and kick so both of those guy will have plenty of open looks when there man leaves to chase Jeff. I've watch Jenkins and he has a pretty quick release and he has a few moves to create space. I still want another wing player with a more complete game though.

huh good thing this is basketball he's playing! LOL no but seriously morrow tries and shows effort. being a dangerous shooter is his game, if we can get that and we can!....than we got something we can work with. All Ray Allen does is shoot the lights out too!

Maybe it's just me, but I don't see Morrow shooting 41% as "shooting the lights out." If all you do is shoot, and you shoot poorly, it doesn't say much for a long term future in the league. Sounds like a Jordan Crawford wannabe.