• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Ronnie Brewer

gurpilo

Would take him for the right price but he and Stevenson are very similar and I don't know if Brewer is really any more of a 3 than Stevenson

You guys are really scaring me, DeShawn should have been out of the league years ago. Brewer is 2" taller, 4 years younger, more athletic, better rebounder, averages more steals, has better offensive game and is even a better defender, more suited to play the SF position and someone that would sign on any team on the league, no team would sign Stevenson

You guys are really scaring me, DeShawn should have been out of the league years ago. Brewer is 2" taller, 4 years younger, more athletic, better rebounder, averages more steals, has better offensive game and is even a better defender, more suited to play the SF position and someone that would sign on any team on the league, no team would sign Stevenson

better athlete and defender ? Sure. He's got no offensive game though. He could play the SF position though

I've always rocked with Brewer. He can fill his role in any system, only takes open shots, is a great spot defender, extremely low maintenance (I cant remember any major injuries), and watched a game against the full-strength Heat, without Rose, where he wrestled two offensive rebounds that led to points that may have very well won that one possession game all things considered. I have an affinity for guards (he is a 2) who hit the glass up.

Edited by benhillboy

You guys are really scaring me, DeShawn should have been out of the league years ago.

Brewer is 2" taller, 4 years younger, more athletic, better rebounder, averages more steals, has better offensive game and is even a better defender, more suited to play the SF position and someone that would sign on any team on the league, no team would sign Stevenson

I'm guessing you didn't watch the 2011 NBA Finals?

I can about guarantee if he was our starting SF.. everyone on here would be bitchin about him daily and complaining about what a TURRIBLE move Ferry made by signing him.