• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

How has the last week gone?

phoostal

So how has the last week gone for everyone on the site? For me its been refresh constantly on this site and every other site dealing with the NBA on Hawk rumors. I'm telling you what its been exhausting. Thank goodness tomorrow trades and signings can start taking place. Now just get this Howard thing over and I get back to some normalcy.

• Like 1

• Moderators

Honestly, I haven't left my laptop for a few days... I really can't wait til the Dwight saga is over, even if that means he ends up in LA... Love the Lou Williams signing and glad the 11th is tomorrow so that things can start becoming official.

• Like 1

It's been the most exciting offseason I can remember in a long time. I'm constantly on this website and double checking twitter just to see what's going on. I always feel like I'm going to miss something.The last offseason I was really excited about was when we formed the original big three by adding Glenn Robinson to play with SAR and Theo Ratliff! Don't forget about the young Jet on that team too. Been very fun so far this offseason!

Edited by Mutombolievable
  • Like 1

• Premium Member

It's been the most exciting offseason I can remember in a long time. I'm constantly on this website and double checking twitter just to see what's going on. I always feel like I'm going to miss something.

The last offseason I was really excited about was when we formed the original big three by adding Glenn Robinson to play with SAR and Theo Ratliff! Don't forget about the young Jet on that team too. Been very fun so far this offseason!

Me and my brother were sooooo geeked after the Hawks got Big Dog! That team looked friggin awesome on paper. But, it was the Hawks so I should've known it would only end in disappointment. Edited by hawkman

Me and my brother were sooooo geeked after the Hawks got Big Dog! That team looked friggin awesome on paper. But, it was the Hawks so I should've known it would only end in disappointment.

You're right. Remember his first game as a Hawk? He went absolutely berserk. Like 30, 10, and 10 or something.

You're right. Remember his first game as a Hawk? He went absolutely berserk. Like 30, 10, and 10 or something.

I still have a bank bag I got from the home opener that year somewhere. It said something like "Playoffs: An offer so good you can take it to the bank"

Honestly, I haven't left my laptop for a few days... I really can't wait til the Dwight saga is over, even if that means he ends up in LA... Love the Lou Williams signing and glad the 11th is tomorrow so that things can start becoming official.

If we aren't getting Dwight the Lakers might be the next best option. 1) They are in the West and aren't an immediate threat 2) Supposedly they might deal Bynum to Houston which would increase our chances of getting Houston's protected pick.