• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

2013 Auditions now taking place in Atlanta.

Diesel

His metrics showed that lw is well above average as a pnr ball HANDLER and in isolation, neither of which require a pg to set him up

The metrics also show that Joe is at his most efficient as a spot up jump shooter. $20+ million a year for a spot up jump shooter that is a below average defender, poor rebounder, and average passer.

• Moderators

You know Chicago looks awful, the sixers lost Williams and Brand and signed Kwame Brown. The Celtics have lost Ray Allen and are another year older. The Magic are in tank mode. Who is really better than the Hawks beside the Heat?

You know Chicago looks awful, the sixers lost Williams and Brand and signed Kwame Brown. The Celtics have lost Ray Allen and are another year older. The Magic are in tank mode. Who is really better than the Hawks beside the Heat?

But but but the entire EC got better! Every year we hear that everyone got better while we stood still or moved backwards yet every year we improve our win % and we are the only team or one of maybe 2 in EC that has had top 4 record every year for the past 4 years
  • Like 1

• Moderators

Besides Brooklyn and MAYBE Indiana, nobody. I believe we are still the third best team in the East. New York is just in a clusterf*ck right now, Bulls are w/o Rose and are looking to shake the team up, Boston is older, but with Terry coming in, I believe they are better w/o Allen, and of course Miami, who is still w/o any interior presence. Everyone else is still years away from being playoff contenders. Hawks still make it to second round and possible ECF. I predicted 6-8th seed, but after looking at our competition, we may just get a 4th seed or better.