• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Head Coach Wishlist.

yungsta

Since Larry drew contract will be up at the end of the season and 90% chance he wont be here who are ur top head coaching candidates??MinePhil Jackson (pipe dream)Jerry Sloan (pipe dream)Stan van gundyMike MaloneBrian ShawI would also take thibs if he will be available. Thibs will command alot of money and the bulls who are surprisingly cheap for such a large market organization might not give it to him.

Depending on Teague's development, or the possibility of CP3: Mike D'antoni

Yeah, because he coached Melo and Amare so well, our former coach is now taking over his duties. No way do I want D'antoni here, overrated coach.
  • Like 2

Yeah, because he coached Melo and Amare so well, our former coach is now taking over his duties. No way do I want D'antoni here, overrated coach.

That was more due to Melo being a ball hog than D'Antoni's system not working. Look at the Knicks record when Melo was injured.

Guest Walter

Bring me a new owner, and I can drum up a list. ~lw3

We have owners? If I'm Ferry (and it appears he had the guts to do this up front), I tell our ownership to STFU and become invisible. I think for all purposes over the next 3-4 years at least, Ferry is our only voice regarding a coach and a coach should know that coming in. W