• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Building around Horford / Smith

tbhawksfan

I don't see what you guys see. Sure he's a nice player, but is he really the type of player you build around? He can't create offense and is nothing special on the defensive end.

True, but he has no glaring weaknesses and the game and can have a positive effect on the game without taking a lot of shots.

I don't see what you guys see. Sure he's a nice player, but is he really the type of player you build around? He can't create offense and is nothing special on the defensive end.

I think we should say a player to build with rather than around. They're are not many players in the league or college to build around, but Josh and Al are great pieces to built with. Most teams in the NBA would love to have Josh or Al, or Teague since we are talking about it. I actually think we have always had teams with great pieces, but they weren't put together correctly as a team.Until we acquire that true center piece player, lets work with these players that are not only great players but great assets to have.
  • Like 1

I think we should say a player to build with rather than around. They're are not many players in the league or college to build around, but Josh and Al are great pieces to built with. Most teams in the NBA would love to have Josh or Al, or Teague since we are talking about it. I actually think we have always had teams with great pieces, but they weren't put together correctly as a team.Until we acquire that true center piece player, lets work with these players that are not only great players but great assets to have.

I really like this.

• Moderators

QFT. Really, the only way Atlanta will ever win a title is through having a deep team. It's one of the factors if why the Spurs have so successful. In SA, everyone is playing there correct position, everyone has a role and they stick to it, and they always have those couple of guys that come off of the bench and do damage. A great coach also helps. It's collective, team effort that will win the Hawks a title, not any one player.