• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Hawks Top 10 plays of the season

Deeman

Haha that was the number one play PSHHH. The Josh Smith dunk that is. The one with Joe taking the crazy ass shot to beat the shock clock and Josh Smith are definitely my favorite plays of the year.It's going to suck not having that go to guy anymore. Definitely going to miss Joe Johnson.

Edited by AHawks89
  • Like 2

• Moderators

Haha that was the number one play PSHHH. The Josh Smith dunk that is. The one with Joe taking the crazy ass shot to beat the shock clock and Josh Smith are definitely my favorite plays of the year.

It's going to suck not having that go to guy anymore. Definitely going to miss Joe Johnson.

Haha, damn. I guess the video stopped on me or something. I was watching the video and it stopped after the #2... My bad ya'll... Posted Image

Haha that was the number one play PSHHH. The Josh Smith dunk that is. The one with Joe taking the crazy ass shot to beat the shock clock and Josh Smith are definitely my favorite plays of the year. It's going to suck not having that go to guy anymore. Definitely going to miss Joe Johnson.

Yeah, going to miss Joe's clutch shots against not-so-good teams.

Teague blocked a PFs 18 foot jumper (I'm sure it was David West, but it could've been Okafor or somebody similar) back about 10 rows after racing across the court at the end of the shot clock. Definitely should've been there. I hated me some Joe, but will admit he was the best pure and clutch shooter on the planet for about 10 days for his POTW. It was always cool when Marvin had a moment that made you say "Was that Marvin? Couldnt have been!". Cool plays, but Jamal had 10 by himself in his first year. The entertainment factor had a huge dropoff with his departure.