• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Hawks after David Blatt as asst coach?

Endy9

This would be a smart hire by the Hawks. It gives them a quality coach on Drew’s bench and potentially a future head coach if management ever decides to go that direction (and Blatt sticks).Interesting idea. he could be a link for us to Euro talent. You''d think we'd hae to offer him something to get him over here.

This would be a smart hire by the Hawks. It gives them a quality coach on Drew’s bench and potentially a future head coach if management ever decides to go that direction (and Blatt sticks). Interesting idea. he could be a link for us to Euro talent. You''d think we'd hae to offer him something to get him over here.

Since we hire LD on the cheap, we can use the rest of the money we should have used to get a "real NBA coach" to hire Blatt.

• Moderators

I knew very little about him aside of him coaching Russia in the Olympics, but after reading that article, I like the move. It's still up in the air whether he is even interested in coming, but he is noted as the greatest coach in Euro league, so that speaks volumes for me! Another great move by DF and it's good to see LD getting involved with Ferry's plan to bring a contender to Atlanta.

Yo PSSSHHHRRR

I knew very little about him aside of him coaching Russia in the Olympics, but after reading that article, I like the move. It's still up in the air whether he is even interested in coming, but he is noted as the greatest coach in Euro league, so that speaks volumes for me! Another great move by DF and it's good to see LD getting involved with Ferry's plan to bring a contender to Atlanta.

Yo, can you email me the pic of the smoove sig to my email fyetrombone08@yahoo.com and make it bigger when you send it