• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Hawks Spurs Video (Link inside)

ersimo2889

Yep, I was in homie helping mode too.. Living in Nashville sucks as a Hawks fan because I'm close enough that I'm blacked out of games on League Pass but close enough to Memphis that they show Grizz games instead. I've watched way too many crappy Hawks feeds on the internet in the past couple of years.

Sorry if I broke the rules, never knew that streaming links were forbidden (if they are), just trying to help the homies.

yea i wasnt trying to be a downer or anything, just i remember seeing stuff about direct linking last year maybe preseason doesnt count hopefully :)

Just a couple quick reactions from seeing bits and pieces of the game:1. I love Teague's agressiveness on offense. However, he still gets his stuff blocked a good bit.2. Petro still sucks.3. We can't defend the rim...again.4. Our perimeter D was lacking.5. Lots of ball movement!

Just a couple quick reactions from seeing bits and pieces of the game: 1. I love Teague's agressiveness on offense. However, he still gets his stuff blocked a good bit. 2. Petro still sucks. 3. We can't defend the rim...again. 4. Our perimeter D was lacking. 5. Lots of ball movement!

That ball movement does look nice!

learned from this game1.Teague is great when he plays aggressive2.Mike Scott is LEGIT love his game3.John Jenkins might be one of the best 3 point shooter in the league as a rookie4.our defense sucked and needs work5.Damion James>James Anderson Keith Benson>Johan Petro

• Like 1

yea i wasnt trying to be a downer or anything, just i remember seeing stuff about direct linking last year

maybe preseason doesnt count hopefully Posted Image

Sorry if I broke the rules, never knew that streaming links were forbidden (if they are), just trying to help the homies.

We don't have any rules against it so no worries.
  • Like 1

• Moderators

We don't have any rules against it so no worries.

Awesome! I know the Falcons forums go ape if you post p2p links on their site. They say that they won't be responsible for aiding the distribution of illegal links to games. Glad to hear its cool here. Yeah, thefirstrow.eu is one of the best out there for streams. Theirs are near tv quality and way better than the 8-bit streams that are out there. They also have EVERY game.