Kenyon Martin

CongoP

Yea why not? We can always use more thugs. Then all we would need is a thuggish PG to have team mean. Maybe pull Allen Iverson out of retirement. I don't consider Zaza a thug but he is definitely on team mean so here's the 2nd team lineup:ZazaIvanK-MartStevensonA.I.I would be very afraid of this team.

Only if we cut Tolliver. I really do not see the point in that scrub being on the team. Especially since LD has him taking away Ivans minutes when everybody around knows Ivan is a better player with more grit.Tolliver is simply pathetic. He is a career 41% shooter and only 31% at 3s. But you still see him jacking them up. I would much rather have Smoove out there jackin up 3s than this fool.

• Like 1

Nah. It's amazing to see Jason Kidd outlast all of the bums he carried to the Finals 2 years straight. Not calling Kenyon a bum by any means, but I would think he'd contribute the same # of win shares as Tolliver. No need to replace a guy who knows the system, team, and coach somewhat with someone who doesn't. And Kenyon and Josh together just seems too volatile.

• Moderators

Nah. It's amazing to see Jason Kidd outlast all of the bums he carried to the Finals 2 years straight. Not calling Kenyon a bum by any means, but I would think he'd contribute the same # of win shares as Tolliver. No need to replace a guy who knows the system, team, and coach somewhat with someone who doesn't. And Kenyon and Josh together just seems too volatile.

Given that Tolliver is contributing a negative win share so far, I guess that puts me ahead of him for the Hawks. Woo hoo!