• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Too Many Options on this Roster

phoostal

The true problem with this roster is that it is just more professional sports bullchit. Meaning this roster is not meant to be a exceptional basketball team. It is meant to give a lot of flexibility after the season but you really think they are going to tell you that you are not suppose to take this seriously? They can't do that or they would admit to professional sports bullchit. The only people that ever get called on professional sports bullchit are teams that go overboard like the Florida Marlins but most teams are just professional sports bullchit that are simply roadkill for the serious teams.

Look I don't think anybody will be upset if Josh gets benched for taking a bad shot. But I think at this point he is beyond repair. I honestly think this franchise would be better off without Josh. He simply isn't a star and he makes the same mistakes he was making his rookie year while dunking and blocking shots a whole lot less. 8 years and he is already a shell of his former self. Im tired of having the same conve every season about him, if he doesn't get it this year then he will never get it. It's time to look elsewhere

• Like 1

Too many options? LOLGuys like Stevenson, Tolliver and Petro would never see the light of day on a good team. Morrow might not either. The same may go for Ivan, although Ivan's overall raw talent trumps the 4 guys I named.Drew simply needs to decide on a rotation, and stick with it. Stop acting like all of these guys deserve playing time.Meanwhile, the guys that probably DO deserve to at least get some game looks ( Jenkins and Scott ), can't get any, because we're too busy playing veteran scrubs.