• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Thought some of us might appreciate this...(JJ being rediculous)

Wretch

My bad Dolf! I should have looked in the NBA forum first...but I wasn't paying attention. Too busy pulling my jaw off the floor...lol

No worries Wretch, I'm glad that you posted the high quality version as the one I posted is pretty crappy quality. It was a VERY impressive play that's for sure!

Edit - now that I actually watched the video you posted, it looks like the same crappy quality. That initial image made me think it was incredible quality and I hadn't actually watched it yet. Someone needs to post that in HD!

Edit pt 2 - okay so I watched the video you posted and the Jameer one on YouTube and they are in excellent HD quality, but playing them embedded on here they are crap quality. Looks like I've gotta figure out what the damn deal is now.

Edit pt 3 - got it figured out now. No more Flash embedded video, switched us up to using HTML5 like YouTube and now we're getting perfect quality. Now your video above and mine below look perfect!

I wonder if Pierce's ankles were still sore from the even worse breaking that Jameer Nelson put on him a few days ago?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZoP8PBHC8_E

• Like 2

Oh wow.That's when you know JJ is feeling it.Anytime you can make that punk Paul Pierce look stupid, it's a good thing. And LOL @ what Nelson did to him. This should be the official "Paul Pierce Made to Look Stupid" thread. Anybody who makes that guy look like a D-League player, should be celebrated here.

• Like 2