• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

hawks looking good first half

cyman3

We had a VERY BAD start

but we're playin well, overall.

i liked that 2nd group STOTTS put in... lead by Vaughn. Seems like Vaughn gets players moving while others arent moving around as much when JT is in the game (on offense).

is that just me or do u agree?

That was a good move on STOTTS- keepin that group in for a while.

Another good move, puttin in MOHAMMED/RATLIFF as our big men. It wasnt by choice (AbdurRahim has fouls) but it did pay off...

BAD MOVE- puttin a ROOKIE IN for final seconds... why allow a rookie to play at important times? why not play him early and allow vets to finish it up..?

overall, it went well and im lookin forward 2nd half

I walked in around halftime, and I'm sorry, but Jacque Vaughn looked horrible. He just plain sucked. He did a poor job of handling the ball, he fired up erratic shots, and just looked lost. It's a good thing that JT finally got it going, because having JV in is something that the Hawks should try to avoid at all costs. I hope he's cut when Dickau comes off IL.

Honestly the Hawks didnt look good at all, we arent looking too good fellas, if it wasnt because JT got hot we would of been blown out by the Bulls. This game we didnt turn over the ball as much and they knew what we were running, all we do is screen and rolls is time for Stotts to put it to some other kind of offense. Motion offense works beautifully.