• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

The new JJ...

ATLscrubLove

John Jenkins is lighting it up right now. I'm very happy LD has finally given him quality minutes ( probably just because Harris has been out ) but nonetheless I'm happy. I really had my doubts about this guy, I knew he could flat out shoot but I thought we wasted a draft pick... I was wrong. We may have drafted ourselves this generations Ray Allen. Which is ironic since Ray is John's favorite player.

Obviously the kid is still a rook and has a lot of room for improvement, most especially on the defensive end but John has a bright future in the league. I just hope that future is with the Atlanta Hawks.

Hopefully in the offseason they put him in some sort of extensive lateral/speed program to be able to help out on his defense. I still feel he has alot more to learn in our offense cause it seems as if LD is always yelling at him tellin him what to do and he tends to take his eye off the person he is guarding too much and gets lost out there.

With that being said, the only way he is going to continue to grow is if LD keeps playing him the same amount he has these last two weeks. Im EXTREMELY excited to see what he has in store for the future b/c in my opinion things will only be looking up for him.