• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Peachtree Hoops : All-star roster outlook not good for Hawks

ATLscrubLove

Josh will need to have a really big Jan. This is a fairly big month. -Boston twice-SA-Chicago-New York-Brooklyn twice-Utah And Minny is no sure bet either. March is really tough -LA twice-Denver-Miami-Boston twice-Brooklyn-Indiana Boy, this 2nd half schedule is going to be a lot tougher. I'll be shocked if this team ends the regular season as a top 3 seed.

I agree. Josh needs to at least play at the level he's been playing. If he plays above that level in January, he can get in. Below that level, and he may get snubbed like last year.If we're the #3 seed at the end of the month, one of those guys SHOULD make it. No guarantees though.As for the March schedule, no doubt that it is brutal. We've had brutal March schedules in the past, but they were loaded with home games. This one is loaded with road games. So these guys need as big of a cushion as possible going into March, to prevent some sort of freefall in the standings, if we struggle that month.

And you cannot leave out Andy V as I think he's averaging something like 14 and 14. Sure it's for a losing team, but he's having a tremendous season and Kevin Love has made it while having a tremendous season for a losing team, although he scored more than Andy is. I'd be shocked if the coaches don't pick him if he's healthy.

You know what's funny, this is the 3rd straight year that we've been close enough at this point in the season to the top seed to actually discuss the Hawks head coach possibly being the coach in the All-Star game, although we've screwed that up the past 2 years around this point in the season.

Nah coachx . . you have to add Lopez into that conversation. He's arguably been playing the best ball in Brooklyn18.6 ppg7.2 rebs2.2 blks52% FG71% FTHe's played in 25 games so far this year, with that total being over 35 games by the time the coaches have to submit their picks. The selection of Josh or Al or Lopez will come down to how each of those guys play this month.

Time will tell.

I don't think coaches respect Lopez as much as you do. His defense is poor. I think Chandler, Noah, and Horford will get more coaches votes then will Lopez. It will be interesting to see how it plays out. We know Bosh will take up one of the frontcourt spots from the coaches voting.