• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Official Game Thread: Hawks - Cavaliers

lethalweapon3

well we just gave clevland too much confidense i mean man when somebody called alonzo gee hits 5 3pt baskets what can you say.everyt time we mounted a charge kyrie erven busted our ass. thats why i always said we should not make light of any victory .this is our 1st 4 game loosing streak . how many 4 game loosing streks do the lakers, nets & celtics have.

What about airballing a free throw makes Josh want to shoot a three?

Most would read this comment and shrug it off as cute or "Josh being Josh". Really though, think about it logically and you quickly become frustrated like me. What the hell is he thinking and why do his teammates not speak up since his coaches can't get through to him.

Smoove is like the Sundance Kid...he's better when he moves... Seriously though, how can a professional lose focus so much in the middle of a competitive game to leave a free throw so far short that it doesn't even knick the rim? Odd. I mean, I watch some mid-major college ball and I never see THAT. ...and it's not the first time - so we can't blame it on somebody opening a door and letting in a draft.

Well . . I think it's time to see it sir. Brace yourself.

I've always been neutral toward Josh, but after the three attempt with ample time on the clock after the airball free throw, I've inched over to the darkside. He'll never get it, which is amazing because its right in front of his face. I didn't watch the game, wasn't surprised Irving sunk us, but when it was reiterated Varejao wasn't playing, this is an alarming loss and one that will surely get Ferry thinking hard about changes. I won't do a back flip routine when Josh leaves like I did with Joe, but I'll be happy. I'm slowly starting to sour on Al as well. He's seemingly hit a wall in ability and gumption that is considerably lower than the player I grew to love early in his career. With that said, there's still a lot of basketball to be played, guys. Hey, at least we aren't the Lakers who are all but eliminated from the tournament.

Edited by benhillboy