• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

"I can't coach effort"

HawkItus

So we have come full circle. Drew is sounding like Woody. I don't blame Drew or Woody though. The constant on this team has been Josh. His body language and attitude. His lack of attention to detail. Yeah it is not all his fault, but he is a coach killer. Teague too. Really this team is done as composed. We need to keep one of the final 3(al, josh, teague) and move on from the other two. As for Drew? He's toast. Word warning to any coach seeking coach to become coach of the month.

• Like 1

The entire team had no energy last night. Their fontcourt dominated ours.

Gibson and Boozer out played Josh and Noah out played Horford. Deng was an animal vs. Korver.

ZaZa is an awful matchup vs, atheltic centers like Noah.

The soup needs different ingredients.

Edited by coachx
  • Like 1

I think it is official now. Drew has lost control of the team. I doubt that we will make any significant trades by the deadline, and I have no problem with that, unless we can do so and not mess up our cap situation. Next off-season, we need to seriously consider blowing the whole thing up. It just aint working. It might even be beneficial to fire Drew before the all-star break.

• Like 1

Not so long ago I made a post about how I did not expect such unselfish play from players on expiring contracts - they were all sharing the ball, makeing the extra pass and helping out on defense. Talking to each other on the court. --WTH happened.

Then Devin got injured, Lou started then he wanted to remain a starter, Teague disappeared and seem disinterested, Josh did whatever he wanted, Al disappeared expecially when it came to rebounding, Korver's shot been off, Deshawn's knees are cotton.

They had a team meeting and now everything has gone to shite.

• Premium Member

I agree. I believe that Drew has loss this team and it's due to his inability to coach Josh. So many times has mid-range shawty turned the ball over on trying to force passes that aren't there, donking three after three (that is if it even hits the rim), and killed the team on fastbreaks because he is too busy getting T'd up for bitching about a no-call. I love Josh's heart, but he is seriously killing this team due to his belief that this is "his team" and in some weird sense that makes him LeBron... It sounds like this is becoming redundant, but I really, really, REALLY wish Josh would just stick to his stellar defense and allow Horf, Teague, and Lou be our offense. You are open for three and long two's for a reason Josh... It's because defenses know that you'll take that shot and miss it 1 outta 4 times... You wanna be an All-Star Josh? Then stick to your D. You don't see CP3 posting up on the block or Duncan shooting three after three. They do things to help their teams, not hurt them.

Eh, if he would miss 1 out of 4 that would be great, wouldn't it? Posted Image

• Like 1

The entire team had no energy last night. Their fontcourt dominated ours. Gibson and Boozer out played Josh and Noah out played Horford. Deng was an animal vs. Korver. ZaZa is an awful matchup vs, atheltic centers like Noah. The soup needs different ingredients.

You see what I was saying in that other thread ?

So LD can't coach effort. He doesn't coach defense. And our 5 point quarter the other day shows he doesn't coach offense either. Add that to the fact he has no control over the team and you have a pretty bad excuse for a coach.

Edited by HawkFan
  • Like 2