• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Just figured out Horford's brother plays for Michigan.

ATLscrubLove

I've been watching Michigan all year and I'm just figuring this out lol. I saw the name Horford and the #15. In case you guys didn't know either his name is Jon Horford 6'10" Forward. Apparently he has just came off of injury recently and is a RS Sophomore. He doesn't seem to be as skilled as Al but I wouldn't mind having another Horford on the squad very soon. Heck if he were to come out this year he would probably be a late 1st round pick. I'm down.

Posted Image

Edited by ATLscrubLove

Glen(n) R...ice? or is it obinson? One of them did, the other didn't. Who knows at this point in time, it is probably unknowable if we haven't figured it out by now.

Big Dog's son and gay bashing/crossing over Tim Hardaway's son to go along with Alfred's brother.

Now Glenn Robinson Jr will be a lottery pick next year..Tim Hardaway Jr is slightly better than John Jenkins, his major issue is slow foot speed but more athletic that Jenkins. I would love to have Trey Burke and Tim Hardaway Jr in the backcourt in ATL coming off the bench...

Edited by wolvetigers

We have a squad this year, but Horford younger brother is not that developed - he will definitely stay until his senior year and be a late 2nd round pick at best..more than likely go undrafted

Yea he definitely isn't as good as Al by any means. He seems to have been fairly injury prone as well. He will still go to the NBA though just because of his last name. Whether he is really good or not has yet to be seen.

We have a squad this year, but Horford younger brother is not that developed - he will definitely stay until his senior year and be a late 2nd round pick at best..more than likely go undrafted

He's grown hasn't he? I think I recall him being listed at 6'7"

• Moderators

Makes sense that his brother goes to Michigan since they all grew up in Lansing, MI (Would've made more sense if he was a Spartan). Horford was born in Dominican, so that's why he plays international ball for them, but the Horford's have all lived in MI since the turn of the century. And a big reason why Al went to Florida: he hates the cold. Sounds like they got themselves a team of pedigree at Blue!

<<<(doesn't watch college sports)

Edited by PSSSHHHRRR87