• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

What becomes of the Celtics?

Hawksquawk

The three most dreaded letters in sports: ACL. Hell, MCL, LCL, all the CL's. I remeber when Nique went down, it looked so benign, being a non-contact injury and all. From that point on, I realized just how devastating they were. If Rondo was a serious trade piece for Boston's rebuild, that move took a huge hit. The win yesterday showed the grit of a Doc Rivers team, but you'd have to think they can't endure, being under .500 and losing your floor leading, All-Star starting PG. You still got Hall of Fame, Championship pedigree over there in Pierce, KG, and Jet, so we'll see. Should be interesting.

• Moderators

All those players with the exception of Rondo & Lou wears Adidas, Hmmmm

And they all where those light-weight shoes. Rose has rolled his ankles numerous times wearing the AdiZero's. Believe that's what Rubio wears too. Those shoes just don't have the necessary support to make cuts and change direction quickly. I have basically the Puma version of AdiZero's, evoSPEED's, and love them. Light-weight shoe with great ankle & ACL support and cushy soles. Meant to be a running shoe but I've played ball in them.Another thing, I'm surprised Puma doesn't sponsor anybody in the NBA...Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Edited by PSSSHHHRRR87

• Moderators

It was just a matter of time and this just hastens it. Pierce is looking slow this year and Garnett is a terrible rebounder. JT is no Ray Allen. I think Ray leaving was their biggest problem this year. Great for me though because he was the only guy i liked.