• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Osi anybody?

jy23

He's a free agent and seems to want to test the waters...on the other side of Jon I think could work out for us as long as the price tag isn't to high

I agree ahf but I don't see anyone that would fall to us at that spot that could make an immediate impact n I feel we're right at the door and need someone who can come in and give us that immediate production. I hope we do draft someone and groom him for a year or 2 but I would love to see a guy like osi on the team FOR THE RIGHT PRICE.

• Moderators

Man this is the draft for d-line and linebacker help. Kiper was saying this one of deepest drafts for front 7 help in the pass ten years. Well get someone. A few mocks have us taking Te'o. lolSent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Edited by PSSSHHHRRR87

Te'o...don't think I want the drama. If Jordan from Oregon drops to us I would love to have him but really as more of a rotational/hybrid kind of guy....n to be honest he's the only guy I've had the privilege to see on a regular basis so he's the one I'm after. But again I want someone who can make major impact immediately

• Moderators

I agree ahf but I don't see anyone that would fall to us at that spot that could make an immediate impact n I feel we're right at the door and need someone who can come in and give us that immediate production. I hope we do draft someone and groom him for a year or 2 but I would love to see a guy like osi on the team FOR THE RIGHT PRICE.

I wouldn't mind signing Osi for immediate impact and building depth with young players. I don't want to see us nose dive in two seasons because we signed Osi, drafted a DB and a RB early, and watched Osi's performance drop and Abraham head out the door to leave us with nothing up front.

Edited by AHF

• Moderators

I'd take Manti in a nanosecond if he was available. This scandal has been crazy but he wasn't to blame. He is going to have a good career somewhere.

I see a lot of Teddy Bruschi in Te'o. This scandal will be forgotten about, but I suspect Te'o to still be in the league 15 years from now. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I wouldn't mind signing Osi for immediate impact and building depth with young players. I don't want to see us nose dive in two seasons because we signed Osi, drafted a DB and a RB early, and watched Osi's performance drop and Abraham head out the door to leave us with nothing up front.

That's what I'm saying, get a guy and groom him to completely take over in a couple of years but being honest I trust dimitroff and if he feels that he can get a guy that can do the job right away then I'll just trust him.

Rather have freeney but anything to help our pass rush

I don't think freeney is leaving Indy....but if he does I'll gladly take him