• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

petro

modawgatl18

to be honest... and im not kidding when i say this but when he first got here I was a little surprised by how many hate this guy not to say he's just great but one thing I have always liked about his game and that has been underrated when his name is mentioned is his jumpshot!

I have seen alot of nugget games when they used him quite a bit an petro has a nice jumper for a big man thats 7 foot I would say his range is out there around horfords. I know horford is a better shooter but I think if petro played more and got the same looks as Josh Smith I think petro makes those shots more often than not.

as far as everything else he is pretty much useless. I think he hustles pretty well and tries but the only thing going for him is his jumper and even on this hawks team without a legit star he is a last option on offense but hey like i said if he is open I say let him take it everytime! he will knock those shots down...midrange that is.

Should change his name to Johan Petrovic then. LD has shown a lot more love to guys like Zaza and Vlad.

Does the "a" in his first name hurt as well? John Petrovic has a nice ring to it, sounds like a name I would hear in Die Hard or something.

i glad to hear these post b/c now i know i was not imagining things. when he got traded hear fans where sounding like he was the worst basketball player ever to wear a uniform.he defianatly comes in handy on nights when zaza & ivan are outsized, i remeber when we put him in against the nets he practically neutralised brook lopez.i dont know why we dont try to get him some work in the paint, he cant be any worse then somtimes horfords ,zaza or smiths awkward ramblings toward the basket.

• Like 1