• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Good Day to Die Hard

DrReality

C+ generously. Plot was horrible. Even the action wasn't done well. I hope this is the last one.

The 4th had some good idea's with the cyber terrorist stuff. McClane already dislikes like technology according to Holly... And his older age along with the popularity of the internet... etc... It was a good place to go, but it wasn't handled properly. But I'm not seeing many good idea's in this latest sequel. And from what I understand, the story is indeed weak.

This one has got trashed by most everyone it seems like. Critics and Die Hard fans and a lot of casual movie fans too.

Bruce was on a talk show the other day and couldn't even remember the name of the movie.... Not good.

Bruce didn't forget the name, he just hated and didn't understand what the hell it meant. He even asked the audience if they knew what it meant. From what I read he was a little bit tipsy in that interview too. I haven't seen it and won't watch it until it's released on DVD.

I really liked the last one as it had some good acting talent in it and had Silent Bob as a hacker and Raylan Givens as a bad guy, can't go wrong there!

Bruce didn't forget the name, he just hated and didn't understand what the hell it meant. He even asked the audience if they knew what it meant. From what I read he was a little bit tipsy in that interview too. I haven't seen it and won't watch it until it's released on DVD.

I really liked the last one as it had some good acting talent in it and had Silent Bob as a hacker and Raylan Givens as a bad guy, can't go wrong there!

You appear to be correct. At the same time, he doesn't seem overly excited about this movie. He probably thinks it's crap.

I've came down off my hate for the last one some. It's the worst of the first 4. That final act goes too far in compared to the rest of the series and I really don't like Justin Long that much. But it's not terrible.

I think the huge drop off shows that this movie has bad word of mouth. But honestly, it doesn't matter at this point because this movie has had a big profit due to worldwide sales. If you look at that, it has already made somewhere between a 70-100 million dollar profit without DVD sales and of course it will make a bit more cash at the movies. So it's only a box office failure if you look at US box office, but I think it does show that this has terrible word of mouth.