• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Where do you think Smoove will be traded? ( Just for fun )

ATLscrubLove

52 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Since we are fantasizing why not throw in a date with Kate Upton as well. That's just as likely as Toronto giving up that much for a guy who'd never resign there.

If I'm trading josh, I'm not getting screwed.

If we get one player that we see in our future with the trade then it was a good trade. Any addition of draft picks and /or temp help is great. One player that's all. Then we go shopping with our fat cap and scout rigorously our upcoming draft prospects.

• Premium Member

Ferry will trade KK and AL for C Howard

then Pray,

Both (Josh and Howard) stay for their max deals in the ATL

http://espn.go.com/nba/tradeMachine/

Hm. Danny Ferry doesn't strike me as an idiot. Al is going nowhere, unless we receive a real superstar, not a primadonna that doesn't even know how to shoot a free throw.

Imagine our FT% next seasons if that became true. It would be sickening to watch Hawks' games.

Ferry will trade KK and AL for C Howard

then Pray,

Both (Josh and Howard) stay for their max deals in the ATL

http://espn.go.com/nba/tradeMachine/

If I'm the Lakers, I jump ALL OVER that deal.

That's not the iconic franchise changing deal for the future. But that would put the Lakers right back in the mix for the next 2 seasons. Kobe would love playing with a center like Horford. And Horford would become a favorite of Laker fans.

For us, it'll be the ultimate roll of the dice.

Laker lineup

PG - Nash

G - Kobe

F - Korver

PF - Hill

C - Horford

Actually, that's a Mike D'Antoni wet dream lineup

Hawks Lineup

PG - Teague

G - Harris

F - Smith

PF - Ivan

C - Howard

With Howard under the rim, Smith will probably fire away from the outside. LOL . . that would be the worst FT shooting frontline in the league though. Hopefully the Hawks would transform into a much better defensive team.