• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Where do you think Smoove will be traded? ( Just for fun )

ATLscrubLove

52 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Josh in Boston and Jordan plus another good bench player or developmental player coming our way.

cant lie dolfan it feels like thats whats going to happen and man Im down for it!.....but I could also see Ferry trading smith to the sixers for turner and hawes...either way we get a legit young center to pair with horford.

Hawes has reached his limited potential and Turner is horribly inconsistent and inefficient so I doubt Ferry goes for that or at least I hope not. It's better than Humphries and Brooks though. I'd put Jennings or Ellis and Illyasova ahead of the Sixers deal.

I voted Spurs due to Ferry's past working with them and spurs understand that their record isn't indicative of how far they go in the playoffs...they have no hope with just Duncan Manu Parker...I think they sacrifice Kawhi for a championship run with Smoove. Just my prediction.

• Premium Member

I originally said the Nets but that was before finding out that they have changed their focus to Milsap and Hickson.

I think now, Philly may push the best.

Weather it's Hawes and Turner or Hawes and Wright, it is a trade that fits what Ferry is looking for and Philly would do it.

Josh in Boston and Jordan plus another good bench player or developmental player coming our way.

A 3 way with Boston and LA gives us the best pieces from the rumors I've heard. D. Jordan is the young center who fits exactly with what Ferry has been reported to want back for Smith. That is the kind of return I want back. The problem is KG has to waive his no trade clause, and move across country to LA, to make it work. I don't think KG will waive that no trade clause......to Ainge's and Ferry's dismay.I would also love for the Wizards to give us their lottery pick but I can't imgaine them doing that.The Bucks guards just don't fit and will be free agents.I have no clue what will happen............I just no which deals I like. Edited by coachx

I voted Spurs due to Ferry's past working with them and spurs understand that their record isn't indicative of how far they go in the playoffs...they have no hope with just Duncan Manu Parker...I think they sacrifice Kawhi for a championship run with Smoove. Just my prediction.

We can dream, can't we?

I'm thinking Dallas, for their lottery pick and Marion.

• Like 1