• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Ex-Hawks PR and Jeff Schultz tells the truth!

Brotha2ThaNite

They have y'all believing all these trade rumors. Having y'all jumping for joy with their lies... Not me.

And Jeff Schultz and Arthur tells you the truth about the so call rumors/Josh trade talks.

@JeffSchultzAJC: Seriously, it's sad and pathetic how some folks running with baseless rumors as scoops. Seems worse in NBA than any other sport.

RT @JeffSchultzAJC: Lying by liars. Irresponsibility by media. RT @exhoopsPRguy: @JeffSchultzAJC a whole lot of lying going on...

• Like 1

Well we won't know the truth until the deadline passes on Thursday. Until then speculation of a upcoming trade or a no trade is what is speculation. So the truth will not be told till Thursday.

Well we won't know the truth until the deadline passes on Thursday. Until then speculation of a upcoming trade or a no trade is what is speculation. So the truth will not be told till Thursday.

Dude, it's really a shame at how easily they play with the fans. Just because they are from a major company it makes it easy... even thou the fan know their player and front office better than the media head across the country. lol

They tell the fans what they want to hear most "trade talks" and we go walking right behind them. lol

So after Thursday you will know but as soon as the season end you will be right back into their trap. lol

Just think about it... When a trade happens how many times do you know about it before it happens???

Edited by Brotha2ThaNite
  • Like 2

Josh isn't going anywhere. I might go as far as to say that we'll still be seeing him chuck 20 footers this time next season... I am thinking that if Ferry shows Josh that he is building a winner, Josh will be begging to sign for $12-14 mil/yr this offseason...

If he is begging for $12 mill then you give him $10 mill.I want the 2009-10 season Josh Smith back where he attempted 7 3's in 81 games.......most of those coming with 2 seconds on the shot clock. What happened to that Josh ? I sometimes forget he showed shot discipline in 1 season out of 9.........and truthfully his shot selection was not that bad in 2007-08 and 2008-09........but the regression in what should be his prime years just pisses me off......for lack pf a better phrase in the English vocabulary. Edited by coachx

• Moderators

Dude, it's really a shame at how easily they play with the fans. Just because they are from a major company it makes it easy... even thou the fan know their player and front office better than the media head across the country. lol

They tell the fans what they want to hear most "trade talks" and we go walking right behind them. lol

So after Thursday you will know but as soon as the season end you will be right back into their trap. lol

...and that is because the media is the only outlet the fans have to figuring out what is happening. It's not like Ferry, Drew, ASG, and the players all have twitter accounts to give us updates. Really, the NBA is just a big soap opera... We always want to know what is going to happen and some like all of the drama that comes with it. When all Ferry does is sit up in his office and doesn't say anything, all the fans can do is listen to the talkheads and speculate... I'm not saying that the guy has an obligation to the fans because he doesn't, but it would be nice to be kept in the loop with a tweet or two...

• Like 1

...and that is because the media is the only outlet the fans have to figuring out what is happening. It's not like Ferry, Drew, ASG, and the players all have twitter accounts to give us updates. Really, the NBA is just a big soap opera... We always want to know what is going to happen and some like all of the drama that comes with it. When all Ferry does is sit up in his office and doesn't say anything, all the fans can do is listen to the talkheads and speculate... I'm not saying that the guy has an obligation to the fans because he doesn't, but it would be nice to be kept in the loop with a tweet or two...

I think different. You can go to some these Hawks events that allow you to meet and talk with players/front office members. This way you can get to know how your team/players/front office thinks. I hate hearing from others.. I'll rather talk to the horse. Posted Image

Edited by Brotha2ThaNite

• Moderators

I think different. You can go to some these Hawks events that allow you to meet and talk with players/front office members. This way you can get to know how your team/players/front office thinks. I hate hearing from others.. I'll rather talk to the horse. Posted Image

...I live 6 hours from Atlanta! It's not like I have the opportunity to actually go to games and run into theses guys... And I suspect that's the case for a lot of Hawks fans on these boards. lol And I am the same way, I only believe the words from the horse's mouth!
  • Like 2

92.9 are a bunch of bums !

Coachx no offense but you are so mixed up. It's 790 the Zone and they have ESPN. 92.9 is CBS. This has not changed. Cowherd is on 790. You couldn't have been listening to 92.9 and heard ESPN. And if you live far out you didn't hear 790 as the signal sucks at night. Maybe you were drinking or something. I don't know. But, to keep blaming 92.9 and calling them frauds or whatever is wrong.