• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Suns offering Gortat Dudley and 1st ?

JohnnyCASH

Also Gortat for Smoove straight up (with that 1st ) rounder would be legal. Makes sense for both sides.

Yep....the Suns are still about $5 mill under the cap even after acquiring the other Morris twin, from the Rockets, for a future 2nd round pick.I don't know if Ferry would want Dudley even though his contract is a bargain........Ferry may prefer the cap space. Edited by coachx

I like this trade although I hope the pick is not the Heat which is basically a 2nd rounder

Maybe we could at least flip our own pick for the Lakers pick.That would give us pick 16 -18 from the Rockets and a pick around 13 or 14 from LA.......I don't see LA making the playoffs with the wrong coach and the wrong style for an old team......if not I'm cool with Gortat and cap space.Then draft 2 wings, this year, with money to spend wisely in free agency over the next 2 years.Time to look big picture. Edited by coachx

Maybe we could at least flip our own pick for the Lakers pick.That would give us pick 16 -18 from the Rockets and a pick around 13 or 14 from LA.......I don't see LA making the playoffs with the wrong coach and the wrong style for an old team......if not I'm cool with Gortat and cap space.Then draft 2 wings, this year, with money to spend wisely in free agency over the next 2 years.Time to look big picture.

That Lakers pick has wacky conditions. It can literally be anywhere from #1-#30 and come from up to like 5 teams. Wouldn't give up a 1st for that. We could literally move backwards.

That Lakers pick has wacky conditions. It can literally be anywhere from #1-#30 and come from up to like 5 teams. Wouldn't give up a 1st for that. We could literally move backwards.

Isn't it just that if they miss the playoffs then the Suns get it but if the Lakers make the playoffs then the Cavaliers get it?

Reading from Phoenix people that all of this is coming from Atlanta to raise other trade offers. :/

my god has any player ever have any more BS trade rumors made up about them just to seem people actually want him? I wouldnt be surprised if smoove was considered nothing more than an expiring contract around the league.

Isn't it just that if they miss the playoffs then the Suns get it but if the Lakers make the playoffs then the Cavaliers get it?

Several teams have swapping rights with that pick. The Suns end up with the worst of Clevland, Sacramento and Miami or LA if LA is in the lottery. No way LA saw that coming when they traded that right for Nash. The Suns end up with a #25-30 OR a top 14. They are rooting so hard against LA. That's almost a top 10 pick right now.