• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Re-sign Mack for the remainder of the season please.

ATLscrubLove

That three when they went under the screen was cold-blooded. There was another play where the clock was around 7 seconds and the defense was set well, a less-intelligent player in today's three-happy league would've hoisted a three no question. What does the D-League rook do? Resets patiently, probed the D, and made a hockey assist on I think it was a Petro jumper with 1 second left. Kid was impressive and we wouldn't have won without those two plays.

• Premium Member

But I thought that article said Jenkins was going to get the backup minutes at the point?!I thought he did a great job. He got a little lost on defense but his offense was a big reason that we won the game. I'm on board with keeping him the rest of the year!

That three when they went under the screen was cold-blooded. There was another play where the clock was around 7 seconds and the defense was set well, a less-intelligent player in today's three-happy league would've hoisted a three no question. What does the D-League rook do? Resets patiently, probed the D, and made a hockey assist on I think it was a Petro jumper with 1 second left. Kid was impressive and we wouldn't have won without those two plays.

Solid recap. Good to see these guys contribute in that game.

Jenkins was a disaster at backup point...bring on the Mack Attack!

Go Hawks!

LD is forever trying to make guys into PG's who aren't....Jamal and Lou. Just let the players be who they are and be the best at what they do.

I just thought about it though, we can't judge the kid on going agaisnt Nash, especially under the umbrella of D'Antoni. You could pull the average athletic PG out of college and he'd have a career night. It's been happening for 17 years now. The people who wanted him here should be ashamed. There's enough blame to go around for the Lakers for sure, but he's the most responsible for always being the weak link to their defense.

Edited by benhillboy