• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Strasburg Stikes A Nerve

benhillboy

After a second straight loss to us, the kid volunteers his opinion that "I still think our lineup is better than theirs." I don't know if he meant pitching staff, batting lineup, or the whole team, but he did a good job of inspiration today. If this beating holds up and doesn't get any worse from the 7th inning, we'd have a +39 run differential including a sweep of the offseason darlings, the Nats, whose differential is -13. I know it's a long season, but two teams who are 52 runs apart aren't comparable. What is this kid smoking? The Braves looking like they have the Yankees payroll right now, top to bottom. The difference is our brass is 10 times smarter. Gattis and Upton have been fabulous, but the pitching staff has arguably been better.

Edited by benhillboy

That's just him being butthurt and talking out the side of his neck. Comeback win, check......pitching duel win, check....BLOWOUT SHALLACKING, DOUBLE CHECK!!!!!! I don't care what the media said about them or about us this year we are the better team. Major guys are struggling in the lineup right now and we're still playing like this. Beasts of the east this year.

• Like 4

• Moderators

I'm loving it. And a 26 year old rookie 2 years removed from being a janitor sent his 96 mile an hour shoulder high fastball over the fence. When that's your 3rd string catcher you know you have a helluva lineup.

Not to beat a dead horse but i'm still seeing almost nothing about the braves in the national media except the usual blurb while yankees scrubs get headline articles. Drives me crazy. I mean this is a pretty meteoric start.

3rd string my butt... El Oso blanco should get as much burn as possible and I hope Freddie sees that

Oh i agree totally now. But to start the season it was thought McCann and Laird were our catchers. Gattis is something else.

Yeah the job wren has done with this team is just ridiculous.