• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Would you take D-West instead of D-Wight?

Diesel

Why are we pushing so hard for Horf to be a PF fulltime? Has he really shown that he can do that or is it just wishful thinking?

The PFs of the day are true wings. Not the bruisers of yesterday.

I'm good wth Horf next to Dwight. It's like twin towers. However, I'm not sold on him as PF just yet. I want to see him play the position solely.

PF's today are not wings, but they are stretch forwards that can space the floor with their jump shot. Al Horford is the perfect fit for a modern day power forward.

Let's take a look at Al's stats when he shoots from 16-23 feet and behind the three point line on a per 40 minute basis.

16'-23' -- 2.4 FGM, 5.6 FGA, 43.0%

3s -- 0.0 FGM, 0.1 FGA, 75% eFG% (Al made 3 of 6, but shot so few that he only made less than a tenth of a three point shot per 40).

The league average for power forwards per 40 minutes is:

16'-23' -- 1.3 FGM, 3.1 FGA, 41.4%

3s -- 0.3 FGM, 0.8 FGA, 53.3 eFG% (Totals of 19 FGM, 54 FGA on average)

[quote name="theheroatl" post="620825" timestamp="

Plus, I really believe Ferry & Bud will put on a good presentation for them when they arrive in ATLANTA together for their FA visit.

Atlanta's strip club culture and great weather that brings out scantily clad women ober half the year should convince them pretty quickly.

Plus, I really believe Ferry & Bud will put on a good presentation for them when they arrive in ATLANTA together for their FA visit.

Atlanta's strip club culture and weather that brings out scantily clad women over half the year should be persuasive enough.