• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

With the ____ pick in the 2013 NBA Draft, the Atlanta Hawks select.........

ATLHawks3

My guess would have to be

Pick #17: Gorgui Dieng - Louisville

Pick #18: Shane Larkin - Miami

Pick #47: Peyton Siva - Louisville

Pick #50: Vitalis Chikoko - International

Would this be a good draft or not? I think that the draft gets weak after about the first 11 picks. I think we select Gorgui first, as he is a must to have, and then we draft the best available. Who are your picks?

My guess would have to be

Pick #17: Gorgui Dieng - Louisville

Pick #18: Shane Larkin - Miami

Pick #47: Peyton Siva - Louisville

Pick #50: Vitalis Chikoko - International

Would this be a good draft or not? I think that the draft gets weak after about the first 11 picks. I think we select Gorgui first, as he is a must to have, and then we draft the best available. Who are your picks?

I'd be good with that as we'd get a defensive minded C and maybe the best PnR PG in the draft.

I don't think we'd take another PG at 47. My guess is we'd take an undersized PF who's a hard worker and great rebounder like Richard Howell or Andre Roberson. With 50 we'll take a Euro prospect that we can stash so you could be right there, although I have no idea who Chikoko is.

• Like 2

I'd be good with that as we'd get a defensive minded C and maybe the best PnR PG in the draft.

I don't think we'd take another PG at 47. My guess is we'd take an undersized PF who's a hard worker and great rebounder like Richard Howell or Andre Roberson. With 50 we'll take a Euro prospect that we can stash so you could be right there, although I have no idea who Chikoko is.

Chikoko: http://basketball.eurobasket.com/player/Vitalis_Chikoko/TBB_Trier/230007?AmNotSure=1

I really can't see any of these players making a impact as rookies. I just see this as an all star summer league team. We really don't need any more undersized guards, so it wouldn't make sense to draft 2. I like Siva in the second but not Larkin. I really don't think Dieng will be that good. He's a skinny big man that can block shots. He's not the athlete that Davis or Noel are so his small frame would hurt him even more. I'd rather take Olynk because he can score or Marshall because he has a more weight and is a good athlete.

My prediction 2+ weeks prior to the draft:

With the 17th pick in the 2013 NBA Draft, the Atlanta Hawks select Mason Plumlee, 7'0", 238 lbs C from Duke.

With the 18th pick in the 2013 NBA Draft, the Atlanta Hawks select Reggie Bullock, 6'7", 205 lbs SF/SG from North Carolina.

My prediction 2+ weeks prior to the draft: With the 17th pick in the 2013 NBA Draft, the Atlanta Hawks select Mason Plumlee, 7'0", 238 lbs C from Duke. With the 18th pick in the 2013 NBA Draft, the Atlanta Hawks select Reggie Bullock, 6'7", 205 lbs SF/SG from North Carolina.

A.dukie and a Tar Heel. Retry sound guess. Last yr ferry took most mature guys available