• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Lil Dicky

Admin

Anyone here familiar with him? You can download his entire mix tape CD for free on his website and let me tell you he's f'n hilarious and for a Jewish kid he can really rap!

http://lildicky.com/

Here are a couple of videos that he has out for songs on his mix tape.

The next 2 aren't videos but the songs are great!

And this last one isn't really a video but it's the best rap about the lion king you've ever heard!

• Moderators

Nice choice of companionship in his official videos. Funny sense of humor. I am a little put off by the level of processing in his voice but that is just a personal preference thing.

Nice choice of companionship in his official videos. Funny sense of humor. I am a little put off by the level of processing in his voice but that is just a personal preference thing.

Yeah he definitely uses the autotune and things like that a lot but I think that's partly because he does this mostly by himself at his house since he's an independent and hasn't yet made any money. Which makes the fact that he put this out for free kind of remarkable as I would have paid for it.

The biggest thing though to me that I like is that he's hilarious! And yes that girl in his ex-gf video is pretty hot!! She's been in a few different videos for hip-hop artists so it's impressive that he was able to get her.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...