• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Smoove Autograph signing today 6 pm at Macy's Lenox Square Mall

ATLscrubLove

I've gotten his autograph multiple times and personally don't think his sig is worth 5 cents but he will be in Department 2 at Macy's starting a 6 pm today. They want you to buy $50 worth of Sean John clothing just to get his autograph... So if you really want it, go up there buy the clothes for the autograph and then return the merchandise later.

• Like 2

Seriously if I lived in Atlanta I would find a pawn shop that has an old tape recorder and a boombox (a large music box in the 80's and early 90's that guys carried on their shoulders) and then I'd download the mp3 of nah nah nah nah hey hey hey goodbye and record it with the tape recorder onto a tape (that was something we had before CD's) and then then play it on the boombox on my shoulder while walking up there to get Josh's autograph.

• Like 2

• Moderators

I wonder if this is something that is in a contract or something because if I was almost positive I wasn't going to be a Hawk next season, there is no way I'd be doing Atlanta community events like this. I'd feel like everybody and their mother would be all be thinking the same thing... If I was in Atlanta, I'd go just to ask him one question: "Would you willing to take a massive pay cut to stay here if it meant top-tier guys were going to sign here?"Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Edited by PSSSHHHRRR87
  • Like 1

I wonder if this is something that is in a contract or something because if I was almost positive I wasn't going to be a Hawk next season, there is no way I'd be doing Atlanta community events like this. I'd feel like everybody and their mother would be all be thinking the same thing... If I was in Atlanta, I'd go just to ask him one question: "Would you willing to take a massive pay cut to stay here if it meant top-tier guys were going to sign here?"Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You're making the assumption that even 5% of the common Atlanta area basketball fans that would go talk to Josh even understand the salary cap and what Josh may or may not be asking for or worth. I highly doubt he gets asked that question more than once.

• Like 1

• Moderators

You're making the assumption that even 5% of the common Atlanta area basketball fans that would go talk to Josh even understand the salary cap and what Josh may or may not be asking for or worth. I highly doubt he gets asked that question more than once.

I guess, but everyone knows about Josh's long twos... And that is a question that I would ask personally, not one I expect anyone to ask.

I guess, but everyone knows about Josh's long twos... And that is a question that I would ask personally, not one I expect anyone to ask.

I think most of us here at HS would probably ask the question about the dollars. The general fan only wants him back or doesn't want him back. They're clueless about the financial aspect of the team.