• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

MKG?

capstone21

From Sheridan Hoops (is this fake):

The Charlotte Bobcats are shopping Michael Kidd-Gilchrist around the league, confident they will be able to replace him with Otto Porter of Georgetown with the No. 4 pick in Thursday’s draft. The reason the Bobcats braintrust of Rich Cho and owner Michael Jordan believe Porter will be available is because, SheridanHoops has learned from league sources, the Washington Wizards are determined to draft Andrew Bennett of UNLV with the No. 3 pick. SheridanHoops

Read more at http://hoopshype.com/rumors.htm#CHtp6MEcY2ZqLIbC.99

That's what Leadership posted earlier and said it came from a fake source

its not fake is all over the internet

That doesn't mean that the original source wasn't fake. Doesn't meant that it is fake either. I haven't had time to research it though.

• Premium Member

Just read on hoops hype that the Bobcats are shopping him and we are one of teams interested. I wonder what we would have to give up to get him?

I would love to have him and I think a SNT of Smoove for him would please both teams. Maybe not Smoove but I would love to have him.

Looks like its real...:-)

http://www.sheridanhoops.com/2013/06/25/source-bobcats-shopping-kidd-gilcrest-to-draft-otto-porter/

CDB says:

Sorry, this trade rumor is completely bogus. A number of people close to and inside of the organization have basically said, “no way in hell”.

Also, for future reference, you might want to make sure you get the names of players and the spelling of the main player of the article correct if you want your article to have any credibility.

Gotta love it. 48 hours from the draft, and people just start throwing lawn darts at names for trade targets, MKG isn’t going anywhere.

Damn it the min I post I would love to have him the rumor has been proven to be bogus.

I don't know if that's proof or not but there's some thought that it is fake. I have no idea who the guy who posted it, Joe Kotoch, is and if he has any credibility but he didn't say anything about where he's gotten his info.