• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Larry Drew (Bucks) want Jeff Teague back

GameTime

I doubt Teague wants to play for Drew again. Drew never treated him right when he was here. I want Teague here in Atlanta.

He used Jeff a lot in a PG friendly offense. Not sure why Jeff would dislike LD. I can see Josh not liking LD but not JT. Sometimes you guys greatly overrate Jeff. LD did a good job with Teague. He used Jeff to his strengths even if his weaknesses showed, LD did his job.

With Paul gone I think we need to resign JT. Dennis is probably not going to be ready this year and if he is then we can always trade Jeff for assets midsession.

Totally agree. Don't think Drew can take him to the next level. Drew doesn't have the mental toughness that Budz/Spurs have.

He used Jeff a lot in a PG friendly offense. Not sure why Jeff would dislike LD. I can see Josh not liking LD but not JT. Sometimes you guys greatly overrate Jeff. LD did a good job with Teague. He used Jeff to his strengths even if his weaknesses showed, LD did his job.

LD only played Teague because Hinrich got injured, otherwise he would have been still be on the bench.