• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

If one of the Hawks ticket reps call me one more time...

ATLscrubLove

They call me nearly every day trying to sell season ticket packages... Firstly, I generally go for free so I wouldn't buy season tickets either way but these guys are super annoying. Even at the draft party Hawks reps were all over irritating everyone about tickets... If they call me one more time I'm gonna say that I will buy season tickets when we get a superstar, won't have to worry about that like ever apparently. No one wants to play here.

Next time they call, just ask them what they are wearing. Then just keep hitting on them til it gets too awkward to sell u anything.

• Like 4

They called me a week after we lost to the pacers....and then they were like DF cleared cap space and rumor is we are going to bring in starpower starting with Phil Jackson......I started laughing hysterically...and said call me when that happens.....silence ever since

• Like 1

They called me a week after we lost to the pacers....and then they were like DF cleared cap space and rumor is we are going to bring in starpower starting with Phil Jackson......I started laughing hysterically...and said call me when that happens.....silence ever since

Posted Image

Next time they call, just ask them what they are wearing. Then just keep hitting on them til it gets too awkward to sell u anything.

Yeah man, mess with them. Save their # in your phone and when they call don't say hello, all you do is say "It's done, but there was blood everywhere." Then just hang up.

They got my email address, so it doesn't quite work the same for me. Live it up for the rest of us.

• Like 3

It's their job, quit complaining. I'm sure your customers are upset when you leave the cheese off of the cheeseburger.

• Like 2