• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Rockets may look to trade for Aldridge or Horford if Dwight doesn't sign with them

ATLscrubLove

https://twitter.com/MySportsLegion

If the Rockets fail to sign Dwight Howard, they may look at trading for LaMarcus Aldridge or Al Horford. (ESPN)

Could Ferry be shopping Horford or is this just some off the wall plan of theirs?

Edited by ATLscrubLove

I'd love to trade FOR Aldridge here since he's not happy there. A Hoford/Aldridge frontline would be pretty good.

Not sure those two would fit together. Individually, both are great players. Together, they do too much of the same stuff. Aldridge is the most perimeter oriented power forward in the NBA. He shoots more mid range jumpers than anyone in the league.

• Like 1

If Ferry trades Horford he should be fired on the spot. That being said I am going to give him the benefit of the doubt here and assume this has no merit.

Ok people just throwing crap against the wall to see what sticks. What does Houston have besides Harden to trade for Horf or Aldridge (and don't say Asik or Lin)

You know there might have been some truth to this rumor say about an hour ago before WE RE-SIGN KYLE KORVER. You don't hand Korver that contract if you are going into the tank.

Not exactly true. We could be planning on playing Korver at C!

• Like 1

You know there might have been some truth to this rumor say about an hour ago before WE RE-SIGN KYLE KORVER. You don't hand Korver that contract if you are going into the tank.

Exactly that's why I'm waiting to see what happens!