• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Merged: 'Dre Day signing in the Bay

JTB

Maybe we should do the same instead of paying Ellis to come here and be an 8th seed.

It's going to be tough to be a successful tank team next season. So many teams aren't going to try because the draft is loaded near the top. Could be some awful basketball on display next winter.

With Horford-Korver and possibly Teague, we are not bad enough for the tank. Sixers, Magic, Celtics and Jazz are ahead of us.

Can't leave out Milwaukee.

Pekovic is NOT a max player...why do I continue to read these type of posts on here.

Because he is. You don't value a 7ft big man that puts up 16 and 9. Most GM's in the NBA value the hell out of that.

With Horford-Korver and possibly Teague, we are not bad enough for the tank. Sixers, Magic, Celtics and Jazz are ahead of us.

If we miss out on Dwight, Ferry could very well not sign Teague. If we are rebuilding, we would still need salary on the team, and I don't think Korver is a franchise player that pushes your team to the playoffs. He can be a hot and cold shooter, and that could also be a great contract to have during a tank (hot and cold shooter, shooting games away). Who says we won't see what picks and prospects Horford could bring us as well. If we tank, we fully rebuild as Horford is in his prime.

Edited by RWF

By the way Utah is tanking very very hard next year. All this salary will keep them at minimum salary level.

IDK about that. I think they have a solid team with Burke, Hayward, Favors and Kanter. I feel like Favors could be a star with more playing time.

IDK about that. I think they have a solid team with Burke, Hayward, Favors and Kanter. I feel like Favors could be a star with more playing time.

That's a very young team. I think tanking is great for them; give playing time and responsibility to youngsters. Next year they will probably have a very good draft position and a lot of cap space.