• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

BRING THE LINSANITY!

ATLscrubLove

Lin's pretty much equivalent to Teague. Teague's a little better, but not much. The question is: do you think Teague will be worth more than Lin will make?

Also, Lin would only be signed for 2 years, keeping the path clear for the German Menace to roll in, Panzer-style.

• Like 3

At this point the rest of the league takes us as a joke, meme or no meme.

To be clear, I'm not against the idea of trading for Lin. I against the idea that "Linsanity" = respect.Winning = respect. DF's vision eventually = respect."Linsanity" = dollars. Not that there's anything wrong with that. =D

To be clear, I'm not against the idea of trading for Lin. I against the idea that "Linsanity" = respect.Winning = respect. DF's vision eventually = respect."Linsanity" = dollars. Not that there's anything wrong with that. =D

Superstar players = respect; Conference Finals = respect

We've been winning for 6 years now. No respect.

Edited by GameTime
  • Like 1

Lin's pretty much equivalent to Teague. Teague's a little better, but not much. The question is: do you think Teague will be worth more than Lin will make? Also, Lin would only be signed for 2 years, keeping the path clear for the German Menace to roll in, Panzer-style.

Looking at it without emotion (which is hard, obvi), I'd be hard pressed to give up on Teague. I can't help but think he's a 20-10 season average PG lying in wait.Looking at it more objectively though you're correct. Teague isn't much better than Lin, and a Teague S&T should net additional quality assets. It's just so hard to flip that mental switch.

I'm not directly linking Lin to respect. It's more like

Lin (leads to) - Growing Fanbase (Which leads to) -More respect in NBA circles

• Like 2

Looking at it without emotion (which is hard, obvi), I'd be hard pressed to give up on Teague. I can't help but think he's a 20-10 season average PG lying in wait.Looking at it more objectively though you're correct. Teague isn't much better than Lin, and a Teague S&T should net additional quality assets. It's just so hard to flip that mental switch.

Yeah.. I'm with you on the 'unreached potential.' How many times did we see him call for the ball this last season, running up the sideline on the break, only to watch Josh take it up instead?

• Like 1

I'm not directly linking Lin to respect. It's more like

Lin (leads to) - Growing Fanbase (Which leads to) -More respect in NBA circles

THIS.