• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

2 Year deals?

Diesel

• Premium Member

Trying the translate all the 2 year deals and trying to figure out Ferry.

Milsap - 2 years

DMC the all time great = 2 years.

Horford = 2 yrs left

Asik = 2 years left

Lin = 2 yrs left.

if we were to get Asik and Lin, this is what would be on the market in 2 yrs. We're talking about a complete rollover of players.

IN that draft class, I'm seeing Rondo and Marc Gasol.

I'm a huge fan of Rondo and would love to trade for him right now.

I like Gasol.

There are other names on the list but what do we have all this capspace for?

I notice that too! Then somebody pointed out that ferry probably don't want cap space next year since LA and the MAVS will have massive cap space next off season...no need to compete with high market teams like them. We will end up losing out like this off season.So ferry is obviously preparing for the 2014/15 off season with all these two year deals.....it's a smart move but also means we stay middle of the road for two more years unless we make some huge trades

• Premium Member

I notice that too! Then somebody pointed out that ferry probably don't want cap space next year since LA and the MAVS will have massive cap space next off season...no need to compete with high market teams like them. We will end up losing out like this off season.So ferry is obviously preparing for the 2014/15 off season with all these two year deals.....it's a smart move but also means we stay middle of the road for two more years unless we make some huge trades

Ferry has picked up players who play hard and have good trade value.

I would be surprised to see Korver traded to a contender (if we're not in contention) this season before the break. However, if we get Asik, Teague, I think we will be in contention. I think we will be better than a lot of you think.