• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Lets get Dalembert and Teague and see how far we can scrap

coachx

Teague / Lou / SchroederJenkins / Lou / CunninghamKorver / Junkyard Dawg / ScottMilsap / Horford / ScottHorford / Dalembert / Nogueria / MuscalaLooks like a good scrappy 13 man roster to me. You would have 5 guys on the floor who can knock down open shots. No Josh Smiths that defenses gameplan to leave open and hope they jack up open shots at a low percentage. We would have to have Lou healthy, and playing heavy minutes, as he and Teague are the only guys who can create off the dribble. Well maybe Schröder, but you can't count the chickens before they hatch.This roster would leave me satisfied and believing the team truly upgraded.

Edited by coachx
  • Like 2

I wouldn't be happy with Jeff at any expense. Jennings and Daly would most definitely interest me. I really want to see Al with a talented playmaking PG like Jennings who is very good at the PnR. His game should take an astronomical leap.

• Like 1

I really would like Jennings. If not, Schröder soon as possible.

From what I've heard from my European bball friends is he's too raw to play here this year but they had also not seen the tape of him at that u18 camp or whatever

I'm iffy on Jenkins starting, is he playing summer league? I'd love to see where his game is at right now

Yes he will be playing in the summer league. And he, along with Scott, finally got a chance to start in that season finale (I believe?) against San Antonio and they both lit the Spurs up with 20 point games. I don't think the Spurs played their starters either, but still it was a good demonstration for Jenks and Scott to show they can play in this league.

• Admin

Yes he will be playing in the summer league. And he, along with Scott, finally got a chance to start in that season finale (I believe?) against San Antonio and they both lit the Spurs up with 20 point games. I don't think the Spurs played their starters either, but still it was a good demonstration for Jenks and Scott to show they can play in this league.

If Jenkins plays some d I can see him earning a lot of playing time this season.