• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

New free agent signing

Hairydawgz

"What's that? He has babysitters?"

Great ending to a bore of a press conference. Not that I was expecting some Miami Heat smoke and mirrors show, but damn, Danny.

I for one can not handle something this unexpected. I think I will go lie down now to try to piece together what just happened. Man, what a morning.

Deep breaths.

Edited by Bahamut
  • Like 2

Lol, you guys will complain bout anything.

Hawks fans complain that the franchise doesn't give enough info.

Hawks hold press conference for Paul Millsap to give the media a chance to ask questions.

People complain that there is a press conference.

Go figure.

• Like 3

Lol, you guys will complain bout anything.Hawks fans complain that the franchise doesn't give enough info.Hawks hold press conference for Paul Millsap to give the media a chance to ask questions.People complain that there is a press conference. Go figure.

No one is complaining about the press conference. The issue is that the presser was advertised like it was one big secret reveal. Instead of just saying "new free agents Millsap etc. will be introduced at 11ish".
  • Like 2

No one is complaining about the press conference. The issue is that the presser was advertised like it was one big secret reveal. Instead of just saying "new free agents Millsap etc. will be introduced at 11ish".

Right, This is still way better than when we had the mystery FA signing of Lorenzen Wright a few years ago. I believe Bernie Mullin kept dropping hints like "it is a guy who played at an All-Star level and Hawks fans will definitely know him!"

Right, This is still way better than when we had the mystery FA signing of Lorenzen Wright a few years ago. I believe Bernie Mullin kept dropping hints like "it is a guy who played at an All-Star level and Hawks fans will definitely know him!"

Posted Image

• Like 2

Kirilenko anyone? He couldn't reach an agreement with Spurs.

Horford-Millsap-Kirilenko-Jenkins-Teague with Lou and Korver as supersubs.

Depends on the asking price, but I wouldn't be opposed to it as long as the price is right.

This just in from C-Viv...

'The City of Atlanta is in negotiations with the Milwaukee Braves to move the baseball team to the new Atlanta Stadium being built just south of downtown...'

C-Viv reporting that the Atlanta Crackers have agreed to terms with Charlie Trippi, previously halfback for the NFL's Chicago Cardinals.

Hawks should take pointers from the Falcons in regards to their new media and fan relations.

They can start with an app. The Falcons app is amazing.

• Moderators

Just putting this here, not worthy of a separate thread.

"sniffs"

~lw3

• Like 1