• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Will the Bucks renounce their RFA rights on Jennings

coachx

Do you think the Bucks will renounce their RFA rights to Jennings if the Hawks to match the signing sheet for Teague ? It seems like an obvious yes. Right ?

I can't imagine they want Jennings on the club with Teague. If they thought his attitude was bad before just wait until he comes off the bench for Teague. There may be a possibility that Jennings doesn't get the offer he wants and plays out the 1 year qualifying offer, with the Bucks, if they don't renounce him.

With Dallas signing Ellis, they are now out of the running for Jennings. Perhaps Atlanta can now sign Jennings to a much lower contract then he was demanding ? 4 years and $35 mill for Jennings ? It looks like the market is moving in that direction on Brandon Jennings stock.

Edited by coachx

If they match, their lost. They don't have a need to and they don't have a need to match. Having his rights is big if a team who wants him wants to trade something to clear cap. The problem is, not many teams need a PG that will give you any value for Jennings.

Gasol makes way too much. The Lakers don't have the cap to get Jennings.

That was my point. How about three way trade. No defense Nash to the Hawks to mentor Schröder, Jennings to Lakers?

That was my point. How about three way trade. No defense Nash to the Hawks to mentor Schröder, Jennings to Lakers?

Dennis is said to be a good defender. I don't want Nash being his mentor. Would rather have Jennings' scoring on this team than Nash being injured most of the season. A mentor is what coaching is for. If you feel the need to have a vet PG mentor him, hire a coach.

Edited by RWF

Anyways, Bucks will most likely renounce their RFA rights to Jennings if/when Teague is official.

I just hope we quickly offer him a deal so we can get some scoring on our team as it is needed. 23 years old, getting him on a 2-3 year deal would keep ability to possibly trade him at a later date easily for Schröder to move into the starting job. If Jennings is successful, we can keep him (or package him in a deal for a star).

Edited by RWF

Anyways, Bucks will most likely renounce their RFA rights to Jennings if/when Teague is official.

I just hope we quickly offer him a deal so we can get some scoring on our team as it is needed. 23 years old, getting him on a 2-3 year deal would keep ability to possibly trade him at a later date easily for Schröder to move into the starting job. If Jennings is successful, we can keep him (or package him in a deal for a star).

If we need a scorer, let's get one who doesn't miss more than 60% of his shots.

• Like 1