• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Are the Hawks showing any interest in Dalembert, Oden or Pekovic (I wish!)?

PaceRam

Does anyone know if the Hawks are showing any interest in pursuing Samuel Dalembert, Greg Oden or Nikola Pekovic? I am guessing that Pekovic will re-sign with the Timberwolves and the Mavericks will get 1st choice between Dalembert and Oden. Do you think the Hawks will try to sign Dalembert or Oden? Personally, my personal preference on these three players would be Pekovic (which, I will be shocked if he doesn't re-sign with the Timberwolves), Dalembert (he is several years older than Oden but has less health concerns) and then Oden (if he could stay healthy he could be a real steal!). I am thinking the Hawks could try to sign Dalembert (but, he is probably going to the Mavericks) and have him play a few years until Nogueira is ready. BUT, if I were a betting person I would bet the Hawks don't end up with any of these players.

If we match the Teague offer I could see us going after Dalembert.If we pass on Teague I expect "Team Tank" and hope the lottery ball gods look after us.In connection to this........if we pass on TeAgue I just don't see Jennings being "Ferry's guy" after using a 1st round pick on Schröder.For the record I think this roster with Teague and Dalembert would take the Pacers to 7 games.....and anything can happen in game 7.

Edited by coachx