• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Any interest in Greg Oden?

PaceRam

He's only as much of a risk (or less) as Bynum was and everyone wanted Bynum. Oden would be less money. I would at least want him to get an official medical evaluation. A HawkSquawk health report doesn't mean much to me. No offense.

I found this online:

Former Ohio State forward Deshaun Thomas said he's been working out with ex-Portland center Greg Oden.

"Man, he looks unbelievable," he said at the draft combine. "He's running. He's lifting weights. You might be seeing a comeback. He looks like he's ready to go. He's running, getting in shape. I'll tell you one thing. For a big 7-footer that's all he does, running and getting in shape. He's looking right."

Thomas said Oden is working out at St. Vincent's Medical Center in Indianapolis.

I don't know how credible the source is but I wouldn't give anything more than vet minimum for a year.

Edited by nitte

I found this online:

Former Ohio State forward Deshaun Thomas said he's been working out with ex-Portland center Greg Oden.

"Man, he looks unbelievable," he said at the draft combine. "He's running. He's lifting weights. You might be seeing a comeback. He looks like he's ready to go. He's running, getting in shape. I'll tell you one thing. For a big 7-footer that's all he does, running and getting in shape. He's looking right."

Thomas said Oden is working out at St. Vincent's Medical Center in Indianapolis.

I don't know how credible the source is but I wouldn't give anything more than vet minimum for a year.

If it was vet min who cares? Bring him in.

But I wouldnt take Deshauns opinion. 0%. Hes an Ohio State guy. Of course he is going to try and get his alumni brother a job.