• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Camby, salmons

What do you guys think of trying to get either or both of these guys. I mean if we are going to the playoffs and want a veteran team, these two guys could help. Raps releasing Camby soon and I think Salmons could be available also. Camby is hella old though...and salmons is kind of a one dimensional scorer. I doubt either is a Ferry type player.Haha oh $hit, I just remembered Camby almost tried to kill Ferry with a punch in like late 90's...lmao...ok scratch going after Marcus. That's hilarious as I was typing I remembered the swing...lmmfao..classic

Not excited about either. I could see us going after Henderson ( he might cost to much vs his value ), Udrih, Neal, Nate, Harris ( again ), Mullins, or Dalembert. Not a lot left now except for Nikola and Jennings from a high price standpoint; so maybe we go after two or three of the above.

Edited by Buzzard

• Premium Member

I was monitoring Salmons situation yesterday, as he'd been thought to be an amnesty candidate, but according to a beat reporter, SAC decided against it.

Hard to see how DF is going to improve the roster at this point, unless he considers Elton Brand type pick-ups to be improvement... in that case, can't rule Camby out.