• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

NFL Video: Preview: Atlanta Falcons vs. Miami Dolphins

Hawksquawk

Yeah I saw that after I posted the question...this sucks!!!! Im just ready to hurry up an get Sunday out of the way, not really looking forward to this game

Yeah I saw that after I posted the question...this sucks!!!! Im just ready to hurry up an get Sunday out of the way, not really looking forward to this game

Falcons are going to have to lean heavily on the screen game and counters and draws to keep the pressure off of the line. The Falcons could easily win this game but I'm confident in my team. Btw Mike Wallace is questionable with a groin injury but I expect him to start. Funny but he wears #11 like Julio and they are very similar players who have the same type of routes and plays called for them, although I think Julio is the better of the 2 by a little bit.

Falcons are going to have to lean heavily on the screen game and counters and draws to keep the pressure off of the line. The Falcons could easily win this game but I'm confident in my team. Btw Mike Wallace is questionable with a groin injury but I expect him to start. Funny but he wears #11 like Julio and they are very similar players who have the same type of routes and plays called for them, although I think Julio is the better of the 2 by a little bit.

They do run similar routes and are both speedy players but I think the difference in the two comes in their physicality. Julio has him by 3 inches and about 30 pounds. His athleticism is off the charts but mike is definitely a big play threat and I hope we keep Decoud over the top and try and bottle him up.

They do run similar routes and are both speedy players but I think the difference in the two comes in their physicality. Julio has him by 3 inches and about 30 pounds. His athleticism is off the charts but mike is definitely a big play threat and I hope we keep Decoud over the top and try and bottle him up.

I hope y'all keep a safety over to help too as that will open up the middle for Charles Clay and Brandon Gibson. You are right Julio definitely has a physical advantage on Wallace. Wallace is a little faster at 4.33 to 4.39 (according to Google) but considering the size difference that's quite impressive from Julio. I was skeptical about all the Falcons gave up to trade for him but it seems to have worked out well. Might have hurt the teams depth a bit but Julio is a beast.

According to legend (lol) Julio ran his 40 with a major injury to his foot. And as far as Charles clay goes I think we have an answer for him in the form of joplo bartu...get used to the name bc I'm sure you'll hear it Sunday lol. #59 should do a good enough job on clay to be able to allow us to give that help on Wallace. Gibson I'm not to familiar with so I'm not sure what he's capable of but I hope McClain goes back into last years form and locks him up

Last year on the Rams Gibson was the #1 WR in the NFL in receptions for a first down. We use him like a TE split out and he mostly stays inside and up the seam. Great hands but not super fast.You may be right on defending clay. He's still pretty raw but he's extremely athletic for a TE, but he's an unknown. Can't wait for the game!!